Whew! Joe & I are just back from shooting and are now beginning to edit through all the amazing photos we took yesterday of our gorgeous Fabulous Bride winner, Naomi Case.
We spent an incredibly fun day following Naomi around town dressed in her gorgeous Maggie Sottero gown. We were able to take her to some of the coolest locations ever. Some on location sets we had for our photo shoot: The Tulalip Resort Bridal Chamber ( Such a fabulous place for weddings! If you are getting married soon and want to plan a stunning wedding, you have to check out their new wedding venue), Tulalip’s ultra hip Orcas Suite plus some really cool set locations provided by Ashley’s Furniture.
Special Thanks to the following people who helped make this whole shoot a MAJOR success:
- Sarah from eSenta Skin & Spa for the romantic and glamorous bridal make-up
- Colleen McKnight from Hart’s Floral for the beautiful bouquet.
- Star from Delamae Salon for the Naomi’s bridal updo.
- Jessica from Wedding Belles for the Maggie Sottero gown.
- Michael Dyrland and Keith Kingslein from MVTV 10
- Steve from Ashley’s Furniture in Burlington.
- James Hillman and Monica from Tulalip Resort
Stay Tuned for the whole blog post coming soon. In the meantime here’s a sneak peek…
Congratulations once again Naomi & Eddy on your upcoming wedding this year.
And thanks again for such a great day Naomi. We had so much fun the whole day. Everything turned out so fabulous…and of course you rocked the whole shoot. We just can’t wait to show you the rest of the cool images we got. Love, Joe & Toni